From 10/06/2020 to 11/04/2020
- 04:51 PM Bug #19 (Closed): Mouse Move can cause a game pause
- 04:19 PM Revision 0d74847b (boxedwine-source): Fixed an issue with the mac x64 build that causes it crash while starting
- 01:26 AM Revision edeec5f4 (boxedwine-source): Merge branch 'james/ARMv8'
- # Conflicts:
- 12:52 AM Revision e4c4481e (boxedwine-source): Added bound unit test
- 05:39 PM Revision 352a930a (boxedwine-source): Fixed Linux x64 build
- 04:41 PM Revision 0456e41c (boxedwine-source): Fixed the XCode build for x64
- 08:44 PM Revision d051a3cf (boxedwine-source): Fixed Linux 32-bit
- 01:03 AM Revision 5a2195ba (boxedwine-source): Updated the version to 20.1.2. Also fixed a minor issue with file sytem dependencies.
- 12:21 AM Revision 13584d81 (boxedwine-source): Restored the ability for the x64 Windows build to map native memory. Now it can map a 64-bit pointer returned from OpenGL and use it in the 32-bit emulated process. This fixes Fire Fight and Age of Empires.
- 07:41 PM Revision 0a1e5d54 (boxedwine-source): Fixed an issue when a program create a GDI window while a GL window is still open. This fixes a regression with Age of Empires.
- 04:14 PM Revision cb15bdc0 (boxedwine-source): Fixed a regression in the dynamic core for the sub instruction when it doesn't need to calculated flags. This was caused by 5e53844 (July 6, 2020)
Also available in: Atom