James Bryant's activity
From 10/29/2020 to 11/27/2020
- 09:58 PM Boxedwine Feature #22: Add support for mounting ISOs
- jmarsh on the boxedwine thread at vogons.org stated
"FWIW, early 2000s/win98 era safedisc protection is pretty eas...
- 09:19 PM Boxedwine Wiki edit: Troubleshooting (#5)
- 09:19 PM Boxedwine Wiki edit: Troubleshooting (#4)
- 05:21 PM Boxedwine Wiki edit: Build_Status (#7)
- 04:51 PM Boxedwine Bug #19 (Closed): Mouse Move can cause a game pause
- 01:26 AM Boxedwine Revision edeec5f4 (boxedwine-source): Merge branch 'james/ARMv8'
- # Conflicts:
- 12:52 AM Boxedwine Revision e4c4481e (boxedwine-source): Added bound unit test
- 01:03 AM Boxedwine Revision 5a2195ba (boxedwine-source): Updated the version to 20.1.2. Also fixed a minor issue with file sytem dependencies.
- 12:21 AM Boxedwine Revision 13584d81 (boxedwine-source): Restored the ability for the x64 Windows build to map native memory. Now it can map a 64-bit pointer returned from OpenGL and use it in the 32-bit emulated process. This fixes Fire Fight and Age of Empires.
- 07:41 PM Boxedwine Revision 0a1e5d54 (boxedwine-source): Fixed an issue when a program create a GDI window while a GL window is still open. This fixes a regression with Age of Empires.
- 04:14 PM Boxedwine Revision cb15bdc0 (boxedwine-source): Fixed a regression in the dynamic core for the sub instruction when it doesn't need to calculated flags. This was caused by 5e53844 (July 6, 2020)
- 12:52 AM Boxedwine Revision f8ef12c9 (boxedwine-source): Added some more cpu unit tests.
Also available in: Atom